Debt Consolidation is a concept that will allow you to regain the confidence by minimizing the monthly outflow & maximizing the savings for future even without increasing the income.
The replacement of multiple loans with a single loan, often with a lower monthly payment and a longer repayment period.
The recession hit many people extremely hard and many people began to fall behind on their repayments. In the long run it caused many peoples credit scores to tumble even though most were trying their best to stay on top of it all. So now that the recession is firmly behind most of us but still to avoid same situation in future what can we do to be on track for all the payment.
Debt consolidation can be done by Two ways as below...
- Apply to existing bank for top up and close the short team loan & high interest loan.
- Transfer the loan to other bank & take top up.
- Salaried Individual
- Self Employed Individual
- Professional Individual
- To minimize monthly out flow and increase the amount of cash in hand
- Working capital requirement
- To fill financial requirement
- Business Expansion
- Keep good CIBIL score
- 10 Lac to 50 Crore
- Can be Decided on Market Value of Property
- Can be Decided on repaying capacity of the borrower basis income documents